Annapurna Circuit Trek:
The Annapurna Circuit Trek is still a classic trek and was once in years gone by regarded as one of the best treks to do in Nepal. The complete circuit from Dhumre 830m/2,723ft was around 21 days. Nowadays with the newly built road to Jomosom completed, some people leave the trek around day 12 or slightly after. The Manang Valley is worth it alone if you are considering choosing this trek, a journey over the Thorong La 5,416m/17,769ft, is spectacular on a clear day with peaks all around you,a very good reason for keen consideration. The diversity of the trek has no equal in Nepal, from Hindu farmers in the south, ploughing their fields, to Buddhist Lamas in the north in the Manang Valley. Whether you choose to do the full circuit or skip out at Jomosom,the Annapurna Circuit still remains a fantastic trek.Pull out at Jomosom ? or continue on ? you will have climbed over the Annapurna Massif and had an experience of a lifetime.
Trekking Destination : Thorong-La Pass (5416m.)
Minimum altitude : 792m.
Maximum altitude : 5416m.
Grade : Strenuous
Season : Spring, Summer & Autumn
Accommodation : Lodge or Tented Camp
Duration : 17 & 22 Days
Entry : Besishahar
Exit : Pokhara
Welcome from the airport / transfer to hotel / introduction program and briefing about the trip.
A full days sightseeing of the Kathmandu Valley to include all important heritage sites / Afternoon pre-trip discussion regarding the trek /overnight Kathmandu.
Day 05 : Trek to Chamje (1430m) / overnight at tented camp.
Day 06 : Trek to Dharapani (1920m) / overnight at tented camp.
Day 07 : Trek to Chame (2630m) / overnight at tented camp.
Day 08 : Trek to Pisang (3200m) / overnight at tented camp.
Day 09 : Trek to Manang (3500m) / overnight at tented camp.
Day 10 : Acclimatization day at Manang / Exploration around
Day 11 : Resume trek to Khangsar (3734m) / overnight at tented camp.
Day 12 : Trek to Tilicho Lake (41200m) / overnight at tented camp.
Day 13 : Exploration day around Tilicho Lake (4120m) / outstanding views around
Day 14 : Trek to Mesokantu la pass (5099m) / to Jomsom (2710m) / overnight stay at tented camp.
Day 15 : Fly from Jomsom to Pokhara. Explore Pokhara and free time.
Day 16 : Drive back to Kathmandu / transfer to hotel
Day 17 : Transfer to the airport / flight to onward destination.
Cost for Itinerary A: From £800 GBP per person
Cost for Itinerary B: From £915 GBP per person
(The cost varies with the number of trekkers in the group. Please contact us with the number of trekkers for the exact quote)
- Accommodation in Kathmandu on bed and breakfast basis as per the itinerary
- City tour in Kathmandu with guide by private car
- Entry fees when sightseeing in Kathmandu
- National Park Trekking/Entry Permit
- Trekkers’ Information Management System (TIMS) registration fee
- Round trip / internal flights / overland transport / if needed / as per the itinerary
- Accommodation in guest houses/lodges during the trek
- Three meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) a day during the trek
- Qualified and experienced trekking guide and porter services
- Transportation, accommodation, meal allowance, equipment and insurance for trekking staff
- All the official paper work and all the applicable government taxes
- Airport transfers for internal flights
- Sleeping bag, down jacket and rucksack if required
- Airport pick-up on arrival and drop-off on departure
Cost does not include:
- Meals other than breakfast when staying in hotels
- Personal expenses and bar bills
- Clients’ travel insurance
- Tips and gratuities