Gokyo Ri Everest Base Camp Trek
The trek to Gokyo offers an alternative to the traditional Everest base camp trek that takes adventurous trekkers to fabulous Gokyo Valley, source of grand Dudh Koshi River – the large Ngojumba Glacier, the famous Cho La pass, and the astonishing view points of Gokyo Ri and Kala Patthar along with Everest Base Camp – and obviously through the landmarks of Everest region with majestically soaring mountains, friendly Sherpas, colorful monasteries and prayer flags, the Namche Bazzar, the Sagarmatha National Park, and many more. Gokyo, a hidden valley with gorgeous blue lakes in the lap of Himalaya has its own reputation among the adventurous souls. Many trekkers yearn to visit the Gokyo valley as a side trip during their Everest Base Camp Trek and they feel their Everest trek incomplete if they happen to miss the trip to Gokyo Valley, Gokyo Peak, and the famous pass, Cho La. The entire area is blessed with abounding natural beauty of shimmering Lakes. Beyond peace of mind at the tranquil appearance of the glacial Lakes, we can enjoy 360 degree panoramic views of four above 8000 m massifs and other mountain ranges from the best view point of Everest Region, the Gokyo Ri – because panorama from here is more spectacular than that from the Kala Patthar viewpoint. From Goyko Ri, more of Everest itself is visible than from Kala Pattar above Gorak Shep. The mountains are more spectacular, the Ngozumpa Glacier is the largest in the Nepal Himalaya and, from a ridge above Goyko, four 8000-meter peaks (Cho Oyu, Everest, Lhotse, and Makalu) are visible. The view of the tremendous ice ridge between Cho Oyu and Gyachung Kang (7922m) is one of the most dramatic panoramas in Khumbu Himalaya.
02. Three night Kathmandu accommodation with breakfasts
03. Guided tour of Kathmandu Valley around world heritage sites with private transport
04. Kathmandu to Lukla and return flight
05. Everest National Park fees and Tims
06. An experienced, well English speaking, government license holder guide with his all payments during the trek
07. One porter to carry your bags during the with his all payments
08. Your all meals (Breakfasts/Lunches/Dinners) during the trek days
09. Tea house or lodge accommodation along the trek
10. First aid medical kid box services
11. Emergency Co-operation services
12. Company service charges, taxes and fees
Service does not include
- All meals in Kathmandu except farewell dinner and breakfast.
- Hard and soft table drinks such as coke, fanta, mineral water, beer.
- Personal Travel insurance.
- Rescue operation.
- International airfare and tax (approximately $ 24).
- Nepal tourist visa fee ( $ 25 for 15 days and $ 40 for 30 days multiple entry visa).
- Tips for guide and porter.( They highly expect but not compulsory).