Langtang Valley Trek
A trek up into the Langtang valley has to be one of the most rewarding of the short treks available anywhere in Nepal. The east west running valley is the site of some spectacular alpine scenery as well as being a great place to meet the distinctive people of the Tamang community.The valley was once one of the many hidden valleys dotted throughout Nepal.The trek takes you right to the base of the Langtang Larung range, it provides some great opportunities to do some small peak climbing at the top of the valley
Minimum altitude : 1467m.
Maximum altitude : 5033m.
Grade : Moderate
Season : Spring & Autumn
Accommodation : Lodge / Tented Camp
Duration : 13 days
Entry : Syabru Bensi
Day 01, April 09: Arrival at Kathmandu / Welcome pick up / transfer to Hotel / briefing about the trip.
Day 02, April 10: Free day in Kathmandu.
Day 03, April 11: Drive to Syabru Bensi by private Land cruiser (trekking starting point.)
Day 04, April 12: Trek to Lama Hotel (Changdam)
Day 05, April 13: Trek to Langtang village
Day 06, April 14: Trek to Kyanjin Gompa
Day 07, April 15: A day hike to Langsisa Kharka and back to Kyanjin Gompa
Day 08, April 16: A day hike to Kyanjin Ri/Cherko Ri for the mountain views and back to Ghora Tabela
Day 09, April 17: Trek to Syabru Gaon (village)
Day 10, April 18: Trek to Dhunche
Day 11, April 19: Drive back to Kathmandu by private Land cruiser.
Day 12, April 20: As per your flight schedule, transfer to airport and fly to your next destination.
Cost: From £670 GBP per person
(The cost varies with the number of trekkers in the group. Please contact us with the number of trekkers for the exact quote)
- Accommodation in Kathmandu on bed and breakfast basis as per the itinerary
- City tour in Kathmandu with guide by private car
- Entry fees when sightseeing in Kathmandu
- National Park Trekking/Entry Permit
- Trekkers’ Information Management System (TIMS) registration fee
- Round trip / internal flights / overland transport / if needed / as per the itinerary
- Accommodation in guest houses/lodges during the trek
- Three meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) a day during the trek
- Qualified and experienced trekking guide and porter services
- Transportation, accommodation, meal allowance, equipment and insurance for trekking staff
- All the official paper work and all the applicable government taxes
- Airport transfers for internal flights
- Sleeping bag, down jacket and rucksack if required
- Airport pick-up on arrival and drop-off on departure
Cost does not include:
- Meals other than breakfast when staying in hotels
- Personal expenses and bar bills
- Clients’ travel insurance
- Tips and gratuities