This is an easy and short trek which starts from near Pokhara and offers good mountain views. It gains its name because prince Charles and his team trekked here many years ago. During the trek you will pass through the villages of Brahmins, Chetris, Gurung and Magar villages.This area has few trekkers and really gives a sense of being truly away from it all.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu/ Welcome from the airport/ transfer to hotel / introduction program and briefing about the trip / overnight Kathmandu.
Day 02: A full day’s sightseeing of the Kathmandu Valley to include all important heritage sites / Afternoon pre-trip discussion regarding the trek /overnight Kathmandu
Day 03: Scenic drive to Pokhara 823m / approx 6-7 hours / transfr hotel / Pokhara a beautiful city with mountain views, lakes & rivers / exploration around / overnight Pokhara
Day 04: Pokhara to Kalikasthan 1,370m/ approx 0:30 hr drive & approx. 2:30 hrs trek
A half an hour drive to Bijayapur / ascent through village / wonderful views along /. reach Kalikasthan / Lunch at camp and explore / overnight at tented camp.
Day 05: Kalikasthan to Syaklung 1,730m: approx5-6 hrs trek
Trek through village along the ridge of the mountain / ood views of Annapurna, Machhapurchhre, Lamjung Himal and many others / exploration many villages, its locals and the rhododendron forests / approx 4 hours to reach Lepiyani village for lunch / approx 1:30 hour ascent to Syaklung. overnight at Syaklung at tented camp.
Day 06: Syaklung to Chisapani 1550m: approx 3-4 hrs trek
Trek descends through Gurung village / opportunity observe the local villagers’ lifestyle, tradition / an ascent of 600m ascent to Chisapani / great views around / overnight at tented camp.
Day 07: Chisapani to Pokhara: approx 2:45 hrs trek & 45 minutes drive
Approx 2 hrs trek downhill to Talbesi / more stunning sceneries of mountain, green hills, villages, lakes etc / a gradual ascent of 200 meters (about 45 minutes) to Sundare Danda / two lakes on both sides (Rupatal & Beganastal) / drive back to Pokhara / transfer hotel / Free time around / overnight Pokhara
Day 08: Drive back to Kathmandu / transfer hotel / overnight Kathmandu
Day 09: Free day in Kathmandu / Relaxation, shopping etc / overnight Kathmandu
Day 10: Transfer to airport/ fly back home or onward destination
- Accommodation in Kathmandu on bed and breakfast basis as per the itinerary
- City tour in Kathmandu with guide by private car
- Entry fees when sightseeing in Kathmandu
- National Park Trekking/Entry Permit
- Trekkers’ Information Management System (TIMS) registration fee
- Round trip / internal flights / overland transport / if needed / as per the itinerary
- Accommodation in guest houses/lodges during the trek
- Three meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) a day during the trek
- Qualified and experienced trekking guide and porter services
- Transportation, accommodation, meal allowance, equipment and insurance for trekking staff
- All the official paper work and all the applicable government taxes
- Airport transfers for internal flights
- Sleeping bag, down jacket and rucksack if required
- Airport pick-up on arrival and drop-off on departure
Cost does not include:
- Meals other than breakfast when staying in hotels
- Personal expenses and bar bills
- Clients’ travel insurance
- Tips and gratuities